ARBOLA maintains strong partnerships with the U.S. State Department, USAID, U.S. Veterans Affairs, and the intelligence community. Our partnerships have been cultivated over several years to enhance the mission of these organizations and to be available, as necessary, to be part of solving technical problems which face employees in the field.
ARBOLA supports the U.S. State Department with technology solutions domestically and around the world. We achieve this mission through partnerships with our government clients and with other large corporations with similar missions. Through the federal mentor-protégé program at USAID, for example, ARBOLA and IBM have joined to deliver successful information technology services for people working in over 200 countries. This partnership contributed to our recent high honor as the USAID Mentor-Protégé Team of the Year. To this exciting work, we add experience in Afghanistan, Nepal, and elsewhere to demonstrate our hands-on skills domestically and abroad.
These services span a variety of functions, which help technology deployment and communications in the field. All activities occur within secure environments that carefully handle sensitive information.
- Network Engineering - ARBOLA uses various proprietary software packages and encryption solutions to setup and maintain local and wide-area networks across departments. These services include planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software and communication links.
- Security Assessment and Authorization Services - ARBOLA supports the assessment and authorization of transparent, interconnected security systems. These activities span all areas of a department’s technology needs including architecture design, engineering, operations and maintenance support services for desktops, servers, networks, firewalls, and enterprise applications.
- Cybersecurity and Firewall Services - ARBOLA supports multiple firewall and perimeter security systems and devices, including the testing, implementation, and maintenance of perimeter security technologies and devices. We evaluate performance results, perform risk assessments, and recommend changes affecting perimeter security configuration and implementations. The support spans up to 80,000 customers globally.
- Web Services - ARBOLA conceptualizes and designs web applications for personnel in over 200 countries, including extranets and intranets. We design security protocols for new web applications and software, and we configure plans for web services and an assortment of databases.
- Logistics Support - ARBOLA provides for the planning, design, development, and deployment of logistical systems both domestically and abroad in areas of healthcare and health-related programs as part of the global supply chain for pharmaceuticals.
- System and Performance Testing - ARBOLA provides performance testing for one of the largest databases in the federal government, ensuring access and proper up-time for users.
- System Administration - ARBOLA provides system administration of various networks and applications, offering subject matter expertise, and additional engineering design and deployment services.